We are looking for experienced and well-qualified detail designers for steel structures. Please send your application!
- motivation, flexibility, the ability to work under pressure and being engaged are essential.
- fluent in German (spoken & written).
- at least 5 years of experience in steel structure detail design / workshop drawings, ideally for industrial structures (3D & 2D).
- excellent knowledge of at least 1 CAD-Programm like AutoCAD (.dwg) or Microstation (.dgn) plus experience with TEKLA (3D).
- good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- being able to get quickly acquainted with new codes and regulations.
- team-oriented and being able to work effectively in bigger project teams.
- you are working independently, accurately and have strong analytical abilities.
- fluent English (spoken and written).
We are offering:
- a full-time job,
- interesting and varying tasks in challenging national & international projects,
- full support by our highly motivated team,
- further qualification, professional education.
- Detail Design, Connection Design for Steel Structures in 3D and 2D.
- Creating Workshop Drawings including Bill of Materials.
- Collision checks in 3D-Models and Check of Workshop Drawings.
- Experience in creating Formwork & Reinforcement Drawings for Concrete/Solid Structures would be ideal.
- Self-dependent projects as well as working in teams with Structural Designers and Structural Engineers.
- Consulting and coordination with project members (Clients, Engineers, Inspectors, Manufacturers, etc.).
- Project work with clients from different industries and with individual requirements (Codes, Regulations, Site Conditions).
ISP Ingenieurgesellschaft für Stahlbauplanung GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Beer
Telefon: +49 (0)209 91 374-0
Telefax: +49 (0)209 91 374-74