As a Civil Engineering Student or a college graduate student about to study Civil Engineering, you might apply for a study-related internship at ISP (e.g. Fachpraktikum, Vorpraktikum).
- you are studying civil engineering or are about to study shortly.
- motivation, flexibility, the ability to work under pressure and being engaged are essential.
- you are majoring in construction engineering, statical calculations, and/or structural steel engineering.
- you are working independently, accurately and have strong analytical abilities.
- fluent English (spoken and written).
- Far an internship related to your majors:
- experience in calculating steel structures and creating statical documents (english, german).
- knowledge of RStab / RFEM and other software for statical calculations.
- experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- experience with CAD-software like TEKLA (3D) and AutoCAD (2D) or Microstation (2D) would be ideal.
What we are offering:
- a desk with all necessary calculation and drawing / modeling software,
- flexible working hours, taking in account your schedules at university,
- you might use our technical library,
- interesting and varying tasks in challenging national & international projects,
- full support by our highly motivated team of engineers, designers, technicians.
- You are supporting engineers and technicians in project work - the exact tasks will be defined as required.
ISP Ingenieurgesellschaft für Stahlbauplanung GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Beer
Telefon: +49 (0) 209 91 374-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 209 91 374-74