You are looking for an opportunity to work while studying for an engineering degree in real-life projects? Contact us!
- you are studying civil engineering with majors like statical calculations, construction engineering and/or structural steel engineering.
- motivation, flexibility, the ability to work under pressure and being engaged are essential.
- experience in calculating steel structures and creating statical documents (english, german).
- knowledge of RStab / RFEM and other software for statical calculations.
- experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- experience with CAD-software like TEKLA (3D) and AutoCAD (2D) or Microstation (2D) would be ideal.
- you are working independently, accurately and have strong analytical abilities.
What we are offering:
- a desk with all necessary calculation and drawing / modeling software,
- flexible working hours, taking in account your schedules at university,
- you might use our technical library,
- interesting and varying tasks in challenging national & international projects,
- full support by our highly motivated team of engineers, designers, technicians.
- You are supporting engineers and technicians in project work - the exact tasks will be defined as required.
ISP Ingenieurgesellschaft für Stahlbauplanung GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Beer
Telefon: +49 (0)209 91 374-0
Telefax: +49 (0)209 91 374-74