On your way to your engineering degree, you would like to write a hands-on real-life thesis in the area of steel structures? Contact us!
- student of civil engineering with majors construction engineering, statical calculations, and/or structural steel engineering.
- motivation, flexibility, the ability to work under pressure and being engaged are essential.
- you are working independently, accurately and have strong analytical abilities.
- experience in calculating steel structures and creating statical documents (english, german).
- knowledge of RStab / RFEM and other software for statical calculations.
- experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- experience with CAD-software like TEKLA (3D) and AutoCAD (2D) or Microstation (2D) would be ideal.
- fluent English (spoken and written).
What we are offering:
- a desk with all necessary calculation and drawing / modeling software,
- you might use our technical library,
- interesting and varying topics in challenging national & international projects,
- full support by our highly motivated team of engineers, designers, technicians.
- Topics for the thesis will be defined with you, your professor, tutor at university.
ISP Ingenieurgesellschaft für Stahlbauplanung GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Beer
Telefon: (02 09) 91 374-0
Telefax: (02 09) 91 374-74